Medius is looking to hire a full time Front-End Software Developer. Interested in joining our team? See below for job description and requirements.
Submit resumes or questions to email@example.com.
Title: Front-End Software Developer
A Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming in order to improve the user’s experience and presentation of data. You will work with the back-end developer to bridge the gap between the graphical interaction of data and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI designs within Medius products
- Develop/Optimize application for maximum speed, scalability and usability
- Work with back-end developer to validate user input
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Help support user interaction with Medius products
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Able to work with a team and interact efficiently with others
- Independently driven, advanced in thinking and willing to push technology
- Apache Web Server Configurations
- Mobile App development